Are you searching for the best WordPress affiliate marketing plugins to boost your sales? If yes, this blog is for you. However, before diving deep into these affiliate plugins, let us first understand what affiliate marketing means?
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a smart way to earn money online by promoting products and services that you like and use. When any user purchases these products using your tracking link, you will earn a commission.
Sounds good, right?
However, there are many WordPress affiliate plugins available. So, people get confused about which plugin to use.
So, here we are with the best WordPress plugins to promote your partner and at the same time bring more traffic to your website.
In this blog, we will shed light on the best affiliate marketing plugins for WordPress that will help you create an endless lead source.
Without further ado, let us get started.
Featuring first on the list is Pretty Links. It is one of the most trusted and best affiliates link management plugins. More than 200,000 website users use this plugin.
The best thing about this plugin is that it converts long and ugly looking affiliate links into easy-to-remember. Therefore, your links can impress your visitors. Also, this plugin lets you add links to your posts in just a few minutes.
- It is easy to use WordPress plugin that any beginner can use without facing any trouble.
- This plugin is compatible with the best responsive WordPress themes.
- This plugin incorporates in-built performance metrics so you can keep track of what is happening with your links.
- This plugin comes with an auto-linking feature that lets you add specific affiliate links to particular keywords automatically.
- It lets you manage server-side redirects and 404 errors effortlessly.
- Its basic version starts at $59 per year.
Website Link – You can click here to get started with Pretty Links today.
The next on the list is Thirsty Affiliates. It is also one of the most effective affiliate link management WordPress plugin. This plugin lets you manage your affiliate links within the WordPress admin dashboard easily. It also allows you to cloak your long links and make them look excellent.
Using this plugin, you can even sort your links according to categories. It makes it easier to organize your affiliate partners.
- This plugin provides you with statistics on your referral link clicks and campaigns through reports.
- You can even add banners and photos to your links and link management.
- This plugin comes with a robust management system that lets you find and replace affiliate links easily.
- It replaces assigned keywords with links automatically.
- You can start using this plugin at $49
Website Link – If you want to get this plugin, click on this link.
Up next on the list is MonsterInsights. If you want to add Google Analytics to your site, then the easier way to do it is to use MonsterInsight. You will get to know where your users are coming from and what they are doing while visiting your website. The best thing about this plugin is that it shows you actionable insights and web analytics reports within your WordPress dashboard.
Let us check out some of its great features.
- It provides you with in-depth reports. So, you can easily get to know your highest-earning pages and most profitable traffic sources.
- This plugin’s dashboard is easy-to-understand even for those who are not trained in Google Analytics.
- When you use this plugin, you will get excellent consumer support from the team.
- Its basic version starts at $99.50 per year, and the pro version starts at $199.50 per year.
Website Link – If you want to install this plugin, click on this link.
Coming up next on the list is RafflePress. If you are searching for the best WordPress affiliate plugin to quickly get a lot of traffic, then RafflePress is the great pick.
This plugin lets you create viral giveaways and contests on your website. Let us check out some of its great features.
- This plugin comes with an excellent drag and drop giveaway builder. So, you can create highly-engaging giveaway campaigns.
- Using it, you can create campaigns to promote special affiliate products, run seasonal campaigns, or grow your email list.
- It provides you with tracking and reporting of your campaigns.
- You can do email marketing and CRM integrations using it.
- This plugin lets you do social media integrations.
You can get 14 days FREE trial with this plugin. Also, it comes with a money-back guarantee. Its basic plan starts with $39.20 per year.
Website Link – You can get this plugin from this link.
Featuring next on the list is Constant Contact. If you are looking for the best email marketing service, then Constant Contact is an excellent option. The best thing about this plugin is that it lets you keep in touch with your website visitors even after leaving your website.
Let us check out the fantastic features that Constant Contact provides you.
- This plugin lets you create an email newsletter, run email campaigns, and grow your subscribers with their platform.
- Using this plugin, you can create attractive email campaigns in seconds because it has a drag and drop email builder with lots of templates.
- This plugin’s analytics tool provides you with in-depth visitor metrics in real-time.
- This plugin lets you send emails smarter and not harder with its email marketing automation feature.
- You can even promote your affiliate partner via a newsletter that opens up another great channel to increase your affiliate earnings outside of your website.
- You can run A/B testing using this plugin, which will help you understand what format your users find more engaging.
This plugin costs you $20 per month.
Website Link – To purchase this plugin, click on this link.
Up next on the list is OptinMonster. This plugin is the best lead generation and conversion optimization plugin available in the market these days. Do you know what the best thing about this plugin is? This plugin comes with a powerful Exit-Intent technology that will help convert your visitors into subscribers and consumers.
There are the following features of OptinMonster.
- Using this plugin, you can add affiliate links to slide-in signup forms, sidebar forms, floating bars, lightbox popups, and more.
- This plugin lets you create new opportunities to maximize your affiliate commission by keeping your users engaged and spend more time on your site.
- This plugin provides you with actionable insights.
- OptiMonster lets you run split tests and boost your email signup rates.
- This plugin’s basic plan starts at $9 per month.
Website Link – If you want to buy this plugin, click on this link.
Up next on the list is WP RSS Aggregator. It is a popular WordPress Plugin. This plugin is the perfect pick to fetch content from affiliate networks into your WordPress site. The best thing about this plugin is that you can use this plugin as a content aggregator, news curator, and combine it with your original content. When you do so, it will help you to increase your affiliate earnings.
Let us talk about some of its great features.
- This plugin comes with 30 days money-back guarantee.
- The plugin comes with powerful add-ons that will help you set up auto blogs with your affiliate networks.
- The best thing about this plugin is it automatically fetch products as posts into your WordPress blog. So, at any time, you can edit these posts if you want to add your original content.
Its pro plan starts at $149 per year.
Website Link – You can get this plugin by clicking on this link.
Coming up next on the list is SEMRush. It is one of the best SEO tools available on the market. This plugin is quite useful for content creators and highly effective for affiliate marketers.
Let us check out some of its great features.
- This plugin comes with a potent keyword research tool that will let you track keywords, find new ideas, see your keyword rankings, and more.
- Using this plugin, you can run competitor analysis and acquire knowledge about which keywords your competitors are ranking for.
- With this plugin, you can even know which affiliate products are popular among your competitors, find new affiliate partners, or find new niche products to promote.
- This tool provides you with a 30-days free trial.
Website Link – Purchase this plugin using this link.
The next on the list is Affiliates Manager. If you want to create an affiliate program on WordPress for free, then this tool is the perfect pick to start with. It will let you make money off referrals to your WordPress website.
Here are some of its great features.
- This plugin is easy-to-use. Using it, you can manage, track, and pay your affiliate partners right on your WordPress site.
- The plugin lets users signup to search for your information and promote your product or services.
- By using this plugin, you and your affiliates will be able to track sales and referral clicks from your account. And, the great thing is that all these you can do in real-time.
- One of the best things about this plugin is that you can use it completely free.
Website Link – Do you want to use this plugin? If yes, you can download it by clicking on this link.
And here it is, we come to the end of this blog. We hope the above-listed WordPress affiliate marketing plugins best suit your unique needs, and by using them, you can increase your conversion rate.
If you feel we forgot to mention any plugin here, kindly share your views in the comment section below. We will add those plugins in our article. If you have ever used any plugin discussed above, share your thoughts and experience on it in a comment box below.
We would love to hear from you. It will help us and our readers to know about some great WordPress Affiliate Plugins.